Who's a superhero?
First, a funny thing: in changing phones, I didn't want to lose all my texts in a family chat I named "gideon says..." where our family posts things Gideon says (some hilarious, some mildly funny, some inappropriate for his age or at all, and some surprisingly interesting. I came across this one and thought many of you would enjoy the conversation Carolyn recorded and posted.
The second conversation is atypical for him. Usually his comments toward Natalie are mean.
Second, the news: I'm considering ending the blog. I'm not keeping up with it well. I am considering doing a different sort of update (saved as a PDF file) and emailed out whenever I make one (no guaranteed schedule) to whomever wants to read it. I will send out a call for those interested when and if I move to this new style of updates.
I may instead move toward that, but hold on to the blog as a fun occasional thing for posts like today's randomness.
Blog ending? Maybe. Still updates? Yes.

Comments
Post a Comment