The awesome blog full of awesomeness- by Natalie
Then we went to the Georgia Aquarium we saw: cool jelly-fish,
cool sword-fish,
cool manta ray, or sting ray whatever. I mean what's the difference?
DOLPHINS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!
That is a very intricate sea-dragon
This is my cousin Aleeyah on top of my uncle Caleb's shoulders
This is me and Kaitlyn standing beside Memérè (that means Grandma) (hint: I have red hair)
First (and only) sea turtle I saw all day.
So that's how the day went.
When we got back to Columbia a few days later we went to the library and saw Cocky (the mascot for gamecocks).
A day or two later we swam in the pool at Pine Island - technically it's a peninsula but whatever.
We ate lunch by the beach, there were so many bugs! [shudder]
Pretty rainbow! Wow! So much color! Ah man, it's not a double. :-(
We switched rooms. Seth ended up where me and Carolyn were, (blue room) Carolyn went where Seth was (downstairs) and Kaitlyn, Alee, and I well...
We ended up all together in the pink headache (that is what Carolyn and I call the pink room)
We were shopping for school supplies and we got new book bags!!! That's Kaitlyn and I with matching bookbags (hint: I have red hair)
Carolyn made delicious fudge. Yum! Yum! Yum! Yum! Yum! (Her mouth was full of fudgeyness.)
That is Carolyn standing by her new locker
This is Seth at an activity called: court of honor
This is Dad making the two loft beds to go in our room.
While Dad was making beds, Natalie continued working on the butterfly project video she started earlier this week. She had one instructional lesson from Mom on how to use the software, and then did almost the entire thing without help. It's officially uploaded to YouTube, and you can watch it here:
Natalie's Butterfly Video
(link above takes you to YouTube, video below shows it embedded here.)










Comments
Post a Comment