My turn for blogging! - By Kaitlyn

 
Natalie's Butterflies- First Stage












 Natalie's Butterflies- Second Stage
 Natalie's Butterflies- Third Stage
 Natalie's Butterflies- Fourth Stage
 Natalie wanted to make sure nobody messed up the process for her butterflies
                                                         
                                                         So Pretty! (the Butterflies were Painted Lady's)



 The owl in the picture was so camouflaged I could barely see it.
Anything tiny is cute for us, so the turtles were adorable!!!
 We were in the aquarium and Alee always wants to sit in that thing
 Me, Natalie, and Alee always like to ride the horses but this time only me and Natalie went on them.
 Sadly, it's me and Natalie's last year on the horses.
 Dad was taking pictures of us on the train and took a picture of himself as well.
 Me and Carolyn chose the same animal and Alee wanted Carolyn to be with her this time.
 And then Natalie just chose something completely different from me, Carolyn, and Alee.
 Seth didn't ride the carousel so Mom took a picture of him too.
 Carolyn found this out the second time we went to the waterfall junction area, and we love it!
 We took this picture just before we left the zoo.
 Alee found that at Grammy's and decided she was a baby and started drinking out of it.
 I decided the first day I went there, I would make a mud pie shop. So this is my mud pie shop.
 Seth caught lots of things including: Two crabs, a black bug thing, two little fish, and one big fish!

 I made my own "island" and it took a long time because the tide kept ruining it.
 We went to tribal island to golf and there was a pink waterfall and a big stone thing that blew fire out of the top every few minutes.
 Alee was the only one to get a hole in one!
 Daddy is the BEST at handstands in the water
                                                       
                                                                   Shoulder Angel!

  Carolyn and Seth went to have some fun on the 5 year old playground!
 Me and Alee pretended that the ground was lava
Me, Alee, and Aleeyah got nightgowns made by Memere's friend with fabric from Grandpa's mom!


Comments

kim e said…
Kaitlyn, I loved reading about these adventures of summer! Glad y'all could come and spend a few days at the beach with us. The butterfly stages were neat. Look forward to the next blog:)