Alee's Blogging with Mom - by Alee

*[comments in brackets are by Beth. All is by Alee]

My family is playing Monopoly today.
[This was during our stay at Grammy and Granddaddy's house nearly 2 weeks ago.]

This day is 4th of July, so we went to the State Museum.

Seth was interested in this Glyptodon.

Natalie really liked the Mink (that looks like a meerkat). She asked if she could have one for a pet.

Seth really wanted to blow the whistle, whatever it's called.

Me and Mom and Kaitlyn were taking a picture in the train together.

All of my sisters and brother were in this tire standing and sitting.

We figured out how to turn on the light by taking things out and putting it back in. 
[By making the correct connections for the "engine" the light at the spark plug would light up. Natalie helped too, but wasn't in this picture.]
 We were really glad that we figured out how to turn it on.

Natalie and Carolyn and Seth did a really good job on whatever they're doing. 
[Textiles area: weaving in three different thread weave patterns.]

We all saw us in the peacock picture. Seth could see himself, but I couldn't.
[Heat & movement sensed in front of sensor camera shown on screen.]

Mom said I needed some more pictures, so I took one in front of this animal thingy.
[Smart Cat - the SC public educational channel childrens' mascot, whom Alee has forgotten since she's not at home anymore to watch etv during the school day.]

Carolyn, Natalie, and Kaitlyn were doing a game in the pool. I think it was a clapping game.
[Aunt Libbi's pool later on the 4th of July, where Natalie began learning to dive for the first time.]

Me and Kaitlyn were making stuff out of blocks, so I builded the temple while FHE.
[FHE=Family Home Evening. Some played with blocks during our lesson/discussion for short attention spans.] 

Giana [friend of twins] was pretending to be the bisque guy on Studio C's mom.
 [She means the mom of the "bisque guy" on Studio C - a comedy sketch show on BYUtv. The kids all had sleepovers and the 2 youngest ages were at our house.]

We were at Jacob and Brittany's house because they had a new house and a neighborhood swimming pool. Kaitlyn and cousin E were sitting down playing on the floor.
[We visited Jacob's family in their new home.]

Cousin T got out a game that was Jake the Pirates [Jake and the neverland pirates, show from disney channel], Cousin T liked it. 
[Jacob's oldest, Cousin T also is very competitive. Hmm...I wonder which parent he gets that from?]

Mom and E were sitting on the couch and I think watching Curious George.
[Little E not only decided to like her Aunt Beth this visit, but started following like a little puppy. so cute.]

Me, Carolyn, Kaitlyn, and Natalie were playing with LPS toys. 
{Littlest Pet Shop}

I was pretending to be Merida. 
[From Disney's Brave]

I really liked blogging with Mom. She was really nice. 
Love, Alee <3 p="">

[Recent funny Alee quote:]
At the end of the school year: 
"Some people call me Alee Booty instead of Alee Bailey."
{Who calls you that?}
"Some of my fr-... some of my Not-Friends!"

Comments