February 2015 - catching our breath

Life is still so busy (we're in school - what else is there during the school year but busy??) - but at least there's nothing huge going on right now (you know, like moving during the holidays followed by 4 birthdays). Here are some moments from February:

We've had really odd (i.e., typical) weather lately.

Alee has had the opportunity to try out her dollar tree kite (on the day she picked it out)
 I'm pretty sure this is her first time with a kite ever.

And play in the "snow" :)




The girls had country western day at their school (each grade showed off the dances they'd been learning in PE class). 

 I know the picture looks funny, but I didn't know if all those kids parents would want them on the internet!

Carolyn would have been embarrassed to have a picture of her dancing on the blog. (She's very self-conscious these days.) So here's one of her chatting with Alee before they got started.

And you've probably seen it already, but the table got finished at the beginning of the month and on the last day of the month, the chairs were chosen and ordered and we should have chairs for the dining room (not stolen from the kitchen table or pulled from the metal chair stash) by mid-march.


 And Seth? I don't know why I have no pictures of him? I guess...he spends most of his time in his room doing homework or working on learning to program or play with legos. We need some warm weather! 
We're about to start getting bedrooms not just unpacked and thrown together but actually organized and decorated, and HIS bedroom gets to go first.


Comments