No time to be fancy...
I just want to get some pictures up before I get into summer break and get busy with kids! So, no cute collages or even pictures that are very good (usually I try to photoshop my bad pictures into some cute filter so it hides my flaws, but nope, today, you get what you get)!
Most of the month would be displayed better with videos, but videos are something I'm terrible at (in fact, I only have my little old point-and-shoot camera to record video so even when I do well, they still look bad), but I'll try to put some up on my youtube account later and share them out or make them public. Looking forward to summer vacation - we are almost there!
Lost first top tooth - pulled it out herself
I'll have to put up dance recital videos later (they're not awesome b/c I had no idea how to use my brother's very expensive camera, but they are see-able...mostly)
"Singing in the Rain"
(All the classes were given things they wanted to be when they grew up to match the song/costume. Her class were meteorologists.)
Jazz dance to some song from High School Musical I didn't recognize
(Disney Dancers)
"Greatest Race" (from Mater's car tunes)
(Nascar Drivers)
I'll get the twins' pictures later (they went in opening number clothes and came home in street clothes, so I didn't get their recital costume)
FHE (family home evening) talent for the week was balloon twisting, which turned into a sword fight when I taught them one of the few balloon shapes I can make.
Chaperoned a field trip. Love doing that. Even had a super easy obedient group of just 3 kids!
They were fascinated by the liquid nitrogen, dry ice, and other experiments talking about states of matter.
Alee finished another year of preschool - we had a HUGE group this year (15 when everyone showed up, which was rare, but much more than our 4 from last year). She'll get one more year then they'll all be in school.
Some of her "BFFs"
Carolyn's last chess tournament 2014. She actually won 3 (and a half!) games
(The half I assume was a draw)
Alee and Kaitlyn probably should have been the twins.
Seth's end of the year strings concert. He did great and had a little plucking solo in Pirates of the Caribbean theme song. He is switching to cello next year. I think he's really good at strings. (but I'm just his mother, so I could be biased)
He had a great turnout. (And Memere and Grandpa took us out for ice cream afterwards)
The end of the year project presentations were so cute in the twins' class. They built little models of nearby businesses and talked about those businesses. Their presentation was pre-recorded in front of a green screen so that the place they were talking about was behind them. So cute. Natalie and Kaitlyn both were so fluid in their reading.
Seth's is next week and Carolyn did hers, but I was doing good just to keep Alee's constant humming to a minimum, so getting a picture while taking a video and hushing Alee was just too much.
And Alee and I bought a kiddie pool at Aldi when we went shopping after presentations...
She looks cute singing until you know her lyrics. (Not so cute actually.) But they had fun, and this kind of pool was super easy clean up.


Comments
Post a Comment