The rest of February

At the end of the snow days, we did a little for valentine's (probably more than I would have done had the kids been at school and I been shopping like was planned for that Friday) -



Oh, Natalie lost her first tooth this month - at the dentist. How convenient is that? It was the cleanest tooth the tooth fairy has every had in this house.

And then I took absolutely no pictures of my family coming to visit or of my birthday.

But I did take pictures of the twins in the talent show at school - they were great! My pictures were not so great.





 (Natalie was pictured-out by this last one)

(It didn't occur to me to take some practice shots as I usually do of earlier kids so that I could play with settings before they got up- I just set it on an automatic setting on with my highest flash and hoped it would reach the stage. Yes, I'll remember to plan ahead next time.) Maybe I'll see if I can put up a video later. This is the best I've got; even photoshop can't fix bad pictures.

Oh, and yes, she thinks that she is as old as they are...


Comments