Kindergarten Graduation & Last Day of School

Kindergarten Graduation

Kaitlyn's on the top row

Natalie's on the 2nd from top row for her class

I feel like we had a really great year and all the kids, the twins especially got teachers that matched what they needed so well. 

Fortunately, "The Bailey's" as we're grouped by most of the school administrators and other teachers have a GOOD reputation - and they better keep it that way! :)

 And I have been at school so much in the past month! 
Kaitlyn's teacher said, "Everytime I turn around you're up here again." :)


The kindergartners sang a handful of songs (Smile by Uncle Kracker, for example) 
and then each teacher had a slideshow in her classroom of the year. 
(We of course had to divide and conquer since we had two classrooms to cover this year.)

flashback video
The videos from their performance are all on Rob's tablet, so I'll get them off later.
But as a flashback, I wanted to play Seth's kindergarten graduation video.
(I was lame and forgot the camera for his, so this recording was done at home later.)
His song was written by one of the kindergarten teachers at his old school - a "remix" of a popular song.



  
Just for reference - the first day of school pictures 2012:




Last day of School - 2013 - hurray!




The dresses are now shirts...and are being passed down today!



I asked, "How do you feel about school ending?"




like the filmstrip? got it here: http://mcphoney.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/filmstrip-35mm.png


Comments

kim e said…
I love how the twins wore their first day dresses as shirts the last day. Wow, did they grow that much! Carolyn looks older at the end and getting so grown up looking. Did she not have a kindergarten pic?
jacob said…
seth remains the top voice in the state of sc. oh how i miss the days of seth's "1st grade song." please tell carolyn not to pose for pictures with her hand on her hip. i know women as a whole think this is in some way an additive to their being "attractive" but it never has been so, in fact it diminishes beauty. as one who prides himself as a master of female beauty recognition, my opinion should be trusted. i have always thought carol (post mullet days) to be beautiful, therefore, her use of these "flawed female beauty enhancement gimmicks" are unnecessary. please inform klake and nightly that such rapid growth is hard to deal with, and i like alee's hair. and as always, when any of these 5 youngsters are asked who they love, i hope "jake" is shouted within the first 5 names.