The madness is ending...or is it beginning??....continues
School is almost out -
we're finishing up projects (not just school, but the house projects, scout projects, etc)...
and I can already feel life slowing down just a little the closer we get to summer.
Here's a quick peek into what we've been working on this month
(I volunteered for this one - you should try out trying to get (4) 3-4 year olds to cooperated with planned activities and be happy about having fun)
Being allowed to paint something was a 'reward' for them for behaving that week.
(I believe this one is Kaitlyn's zinnia)
And then we had some clay creations and other art (for scouts, for school, for fun)
(I assume that's just any mushroom, and the other is a galapagos tortoise)
(Here we have a red panda and a collection of everything clay made at home, pre-paint - including the two animals above listed, some snakes, a panda, and a blue/white butterfly?? That one was all Alee.)
(note, this is a Galapagos tortoise mask - and we designed it to go under the eyes... kindergartners.)
Scouts (one of my callings at church) is more ramping up rather than slowing down as camp is heading our way...but it was nice to finish off another pack meeting successfully. :)
This one was not only fun in the planning, but in the construction, and carry-out. (I really enjoy working with the others that put these things together.)
I was the 'brains' (well, really pinterest) behind a lot of the obstacle course, but I'm not even going to let you think about giving me credit for this other part - an angry birds slingshot/health quiz activity.
The boys and other kids had a ball with both.
Hopefully, I will have time to show you all that has needed our creativity and "kept us on our toes" lately....
just keep coming back!

Comments
Post a Comment