Fall Fun: State Fair, school stuff, hair wraps, buy our house!, decorate, Oktoberfest, Pumpkin Farm

You're right, the title's probably a little much. :)

SC State Fair - yea for $1 day (wish there was $1 food) but we buy the expensive greasy stuff anyways - because we love it!



One man band was a big hit for the kids

Pig Races! go pigs!


Totem Pole project - the teacher probably suspects we helped him due to it's elaborate nature, but other than sawing the branch to length (which I didn't trust a 9 year old to do), he really did do it himself...this is stage 1 - bark removal and sanding. Probably should get a finished product picture to post...

The hair wraps didn't last long - I need to read more tutorials. (No, A didn't have one - she just didn't want to be left out of the picture.)

Come on...someone buy our house! :)




PTA Oktoberfest - the twins danced with their kindergarten (German) classes - friends are blurred b/c I don't know who they are or if their parents would be cool with their kid's pic publicly online...





Games - Seth and neighbor made it to the final 6 in hot 'pumpkin'

Pumpkin farm - 
We went as a preschool group - plus a bunch of other friends from church.
Alee had fun....although she was really more interested in the dirt and corn box, not so much the pumpkins :)



I loved this - she sat by a friend (who had already finished her sucker) and the friend almost took her sucker before she realized it wasn't hers...I was surprised - most nearly 2 year olds would have had that thing in less than a second - no thought back.


Corn box - I think I want one of these - forget the sand box!
(The little boy is her 2nd cousin - he just wanted to throw all the corn out - ha)

Alright, I've got a pumpkin - you've got your picture...now, can I put it down and go back to digging in the dirt?? I need to make more ant piles!


Comments

State of Grace said…
loved those pictures!! I need to email you some that I took of you guys! I finally got a new (to me) computer, and i'm hopefully going to get back to uploading and editing pictures again! (and i'm also surprised that Grace didn't snatch that sucker out of her hand! haha!)
Brittany said…
Ya'll do so many fun things :) I want to know how to do a hair wrap...maybe someday I'll have a little girl to practice on. Maybe we could do it as a YW activity. Are the wrapping materials expensive? Also, I need to see the totem pole, because that's just plain awesome!
Julia+Ryan said…
How busy and SO fun!!! I need to get my little guy to a pumpkin patch to take some pictures :)