Just pictures

I AM going to do the April Spotlight (it's Natalie), but it's on Will's video camera and I don't know how to get it from there to here...so he'll do it for me later. :) 

These are just a few of the over 700 pictures I've taken in the last month trying to improve my photography skills!
(I'm still having issues with focus when I have a shallow depth of field - for all those photo-savvy people out there who know what that means, so disregard the little blur in some- I'm working on that.)


Here are the "just pictures":

















I didn't actually take this one (Mom did with her phone) - Alee needed to clean her face/hands with a wet wipe, so she "held" her pacifier with her toes in the meantime! (go ahead, throw up)

Comments

Matt Linder said…
Who's the stud catching the frisbee?
State of Grace said…
nice job!! That shallow depth of field thing is so fun..but focus is hard sometimes! And that's why you sometimes have to take 700 to get the good ones! haha