December Post #1
Some of our Christmas activities:
(1) making gingerbread men
What a mess she is...she wasn't invited to cut out gingerbread men...she invited herself!
(2)drive through a Nativity at a local Methodist church (they put it on yearly and it's awesome).
(3) bought presents
(4) made gingerbread house (which was not built soundly as the roof only stayed on for the picture...the 4 walls stood though!)
The perfectionist at work.
He made his own without a cookie cutter...gingerbread giant.
Found these 5 headless gingerbread men when i cleaned up....now WHICH KID do you think did this? (I really don't know for certain, but since the 4 that talk in complete sentences denied in an honest voice, I can only assume who would take 1 bite out of 5 cookies!)
(5)wrap presents
AND watch Mr. Kreuger's Christmas for FHE
(6) make some white pretzels to give away as treats
The twins did great dipping pretzels!
Alee: "Dip?" (yes, dip it) "Bite?" (OK, fine, just eat yours)
YUM! :)
and I hope to work on the newsletter...oh, and we've taken a picture for the Christmas card (but I'm not posting that yet).
Will keep posting on the daily Christmas activities!



Comments
Post a Comment