Happy Halloween Birthday

Birthday actually comes first, but I decided to put the halloween pictures first since that's what everyone wants to see!
My favorite idea of the year (comfortable and simple, yet obvious without explanation): 
Charlie Brown

Rapunzel

A scientist that turned himself into an owl....

Cinderella

All of them (including the dinosaur and penguin not individually pictured).
The penguin hated her costume 
(The mother didn't care b/c the penguin was a 'recycled' costume....Natalie's 3 years ago)

 Changes for Halloween night:

 USC cheerleader 
(one of her normal outfits anyways. She preferred this to the penguin.)

Dr. Mario
(is that even a real character? I guess it is better than the owl as you can see the lab coat I made)

Cinderella changed to be a ballerina 
(she had shoes, but took them off to count her candy)

Cousin joined for Halloween night (as Aurora)

Pumpkin carving 
(The big one was a cyclops, but Will's was photographed more - vomit pumpkin)
Natalie: "Ewww. it's throw upping"

Jared and Will stayed to pass out candy, I mean, the puppet stayed to pass out candy while Will photographed every trick-or-treater that came by.

 Including the ones that were twice the size of Jared.

Chloe LOVED trick or treating...Alee finally got into the spirit of things at the last 3 houses (ours being one of them) She doesn't like people and didn't want to go near anyone...until she realized candy was involved and she didn't have to talk to them or touch them.

Now for the birthday boy...last year of single digits.

Comments

kim e said…
I don't blame Alee for not liking the penquin!!! (looks way to uncomfortable, especially for someone who does not like "too tight") Glad they all had a good time. Nice that you have lots of variety for the changing costumes. The birthday boy is growing up fast.
Jean said…
Love the pictures! They are all so dang cute! I wish I could see them more often!