IT’S CHRISTMAS EVE!

I can still hear my brothers shouting that, even when we’re not with them on Dec 24th.
Today, Rob said, Kaitlyn, it’s Christmas Eve. She quickly looked out the window and reported that it didn’t look like it was Christmas Eve because there was no snow. She wanted snow on Christmas (Eve). Natalie agreed that she didn’t think it looked like Christmas Eve either.
Later today, I asked Kaitlyn if she knew what tomorrow was.  She guessed, “Friday?” Clearly, my brothers’ announcement is needed around here.
Seth, being “raider” and not cooperating for the picture.

Funny, she spelled her name wrong (amidst other things) – but Carolyn wrote this, no prompting or help…and she forgot to leave Santa cookies and milk. Fortunately, Santa’s bold and helped himself.

I’d better get to bed so I have the energy to get up with the early birds and see the presents, all set up and waiting!

Comments