It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…
…at least in the music room – which is really the only room we have room to decorate in (or places to put decorations on)
Alee hasn’t taken apart the tree as much as I expected – honestly, the twins mess with it more than she does – they’ve already broken two ornaments this year. I want to beat them with switches or give them coal.
Seth played his Christmas recital song for us while we finished decorating.
Carolyn thinks she is Mrs. Claus or something with her tiara-topped Santa hat.
Alee hasn’t taken apart the tree as much as I expected – honestly, the twins mess with it more than she does – they’ve already broken two ornaments this year. I want to beat them with switches or give them coal.
Seth played his Christmas recital song for us while we finished decorating.
Carolyn thinks she is Mrs. Claus or something with her tiara-topped Santa hat.
Comments
Post a Comment