Happy Birthday to my singleton girls….
(meaning the girls that aren’t the twins)
Carolyn turned 6 and Alee turned 1 on the same day (which Carolyn still thinks as cool – that she got a baby for her 5th birthday and she now shares a birthday with her – I hope she keeps thinking that is cool forever).
Carolyn got two invite two friends from the neighborhood over for a sleepver the Friday night before. I hope she enjoyed it because that “ain’t” happening again for a while. They weren’t bad…I just don’t know that I’m cut out to have 7 kids to put to bed…esp if three of them are best friends. (glad I didn’t have a ‘real’ sleepover with the rest of her friends from church!)
The birthday girls share some sweets that afternoon (which happened to be a half day too at school – so I got to craft with Carolyn during naptime).
that frosting face looks drunk with sugar! both of them!
I had plans to make Alee a separate cake, but that didn’t happen – I’ve never been big on doing anything for the first birthday – never had a first birthday party or anything – usually grandparents visit them, but still, no big she-bang…this year pretty much ‘took the cake’ with worst first birthday party ever in our family…good thing she won’t remember – lol.
She took a tiny bite – not sure why – look at the size of that mouth!
alee’s new PJ’s and chair (she got some girl colored cups too)…Carolyn got a jewelry box, jewelry and makeup and make up box, and another baby doll (I may have mentioned it before. Our family is now multiracial. ) Shoot, no pictures of Carolyn and her gifts.
Carolyn turned 6 and Alee turned 1 on the same day (which Carolyn still thinks as cool – that she got a baby for her 5th birthday and she now shares a birthday with her – I hope she keeps thinking that is cool forever).
Carolyn got two invite two friends from the neighborhood over for a sleepver the Friday night before. I hope she enjoyed it because that “ain’t” happening again for a while. They weren’t bad…I just don’t know that I’m cut out to have 7 kids to put to bed…esp if three of them are best friends. (glad I didn’t have a ‘real’ sleepover with the rest of her friends from church!)
The birthday girls share some sweets that afternoon (which happened to be a half day too at school – so I got to craft with Carolyn during naptime).
that frosting face looks drunk with sugar! both of them!
I had plans to make Alee a separate cake, but that didn’t happen – I’ve never been big on doing anything for the first birthday – never had a first birthday party or anything – usually grandparents visit them, but still, no big she-bang…this year pretty much ‘took the cake’ with worst first birthday party ever in our family…good thing she won’t remember – lol.
She took a tiny bite – not sure why – look at the size of that mouth!
alee’s new PJ’s and chair (she got some girl colored cups too)…Carolyn got a jewelry box, jewelry and makeup and make up box, and another baby doll (I may have mentioned it before. Our family is now multiracial. ) Shoot, no pictures of Carolyn and her gifts.
Comments
Post a Comment