Preschool - Brown Bear Brown Bear
This past week's theme was still colors - b/c we really didn't have time for preschool.
(Monday was visiting teaching, Tuesday library, Wednesday dentist, Friday groceries, and Thursday - the planned day for doing something with the twins brought up a last-minute-schedule quilting bee to help someone at church...but the twins got to spend time with 4-5 friends while I quilted with mine...social skill time, right?) :)
So, Friday afternoon (with groceries mostly put away), I finally made some time for them and we read Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you see? by Bill Martin, Jr (illus by Eric Carle). Then, we colored some pictures of each of the things mentioned in the book and glued them to popsicle sticks.
After naps (after school), we did a "play" with our "puppets". Seth and Carolyn helped so I could film. I'm not sure what happened with Natalie at the end.
Our puppet theater was made using a sheet over a child gate (the pressure kind, held to the wall about 6" above the floor)...that was my creativity :)
Our sign language this week was Daddy and Prophet (since General Conference is this weekend)...they still don't quite have prophet, but I'll film them doing the other with next week's signs.
Comments
Post a Comment