Preschool - Transportation ideas

This week and next week are transportation

Ideas (they're not all mine for those of you who think I'm very creative):
make paper airplanes
play with Seth's trains and cars
sing wheels on the bus (I have visual aids they can hold)
transportation charades (yes, we like charades...this will probably be a weekly activity) :)
cut/paste car shape
play with boat in the water (maybe try some sink/float opposites)

oh, I thought I would include 2 sign language words each week - last week was stop and go.
This week we will learn train and car, next week boat and airplane.

The songs from the morning routine, I did not make those up. One of them is from Seth's year in kindergarten (he came home singing days of the week to the tune of the Adam's family) and the other I heard, but I don't remember if it was from Seth or somewhere else?

Comments

kim e said…
Can I sign up for preschool. I really think I will love my classmates.
Jean said…
You want to come teach my kids? They would probably learn more from your preschool class than they are with me..haha! I know they would have more fun in yours....