Mother’s Day Cards

The kids made mothers day cards for the two grandmothers that they wouldn’t be visiting on the day (sorry great grandmas…maybe next year!) They were so cute, so I thought I’d post pictures of them.
First, Kaitlyn…she went to town with the scissors, so I had to ‘fix’ it…and we came up with this:


(she did the lacing herself)
The next one, I warned her no scissors on the actual card, and she again, ‘screwed it up’, so we made another lemonade from lemons…


don’t you love her potato people?
Seth was creative too:


patterned back

This one is hard to read…he had to make it in the car – his first attempt had a picture of snow falling, and he refused to send snow to TN….when I pointed out Nonny doesn’t live in Ohio anymore…

(Nonny, I am sending this note for Mother's Day. I hope I get to come to your house sometime.)

(I love Nonny)
       
Carolyn wanted punches all over hers (which I did…Alee was not happy to wait for her meal)






Natalie (as usual) did not want to participate…I forced her hand down to trace it once thinking she’d get in the spirit after she saw her hand (she likes that), but not that day! and I couldn’t get another tracing, so Nonny’s card didn’t happen…one’s better than none I guess?

Comments

kim e said…
Oh my goodness those are so precious. I love Potato people and all their little creative designs. Oh, Natalie is always a card:)
Libbi said…
those creative cards remind me of ones y'all always made with your Mama...I MISS those days!!