Faith of a Child

As aggravating as they can be and as much as they fight, sometimes they remind me that they are really cute and really are good...here's a story:

Carolyn, talking to herself on the couch, "I still can't find gooey [some weird toy], so tonight I'm going to pray...wait, I can pray anytime!" (then she ran off to her room, I can only assume to pray for her lost toy!) :)

I smiled and thought of how many times I've heard them tell the kids that in primary - nice to know they really are listening. :)

Comments

Jean said…
They are always listening...like you said, the faith of a child..I love it!
Amanda said…
that's a sweet story!
Kristen Edwards said…
that's funny. I was talking to Carolyn yesterday and she said " I can't find gooey anywhere. I have looked everywhere" Then I asked her if she had prayed about it and she then said "No! Heavenly Father doesn't know where it is" I laughed and told her that Heavenly Father knows everything.
Too cute! Adeline has been praying for jesus. Everynight she says in her prayers please bless Jesus. Then right after she prays she says I prayed for jesus!
In case anyone's wondering, gooey was found later that day. :) (I used that moment to reinforce her faith...of course.) :)
kim e said…
I love conversations of children. They are so innocent and simple. They always make me smile. I will look forward to meeting gooey when I come on Friday:)
kim e said…
I do hope Gooey is not something alive! (I remember you saying how she found some worms outside) hehe
Amanda said…
that's so sweet!
Libbi said…
hahahahahahaha I HOPE gooey is alive and Grammy has to hold it!!!!