What Alee thinks of colds:

Between two kids snotting, one crying whenever she's awake, my sore throat, kaitlyn's busted lip, and a wreck (b/c we reorganized, but putting it all back together is hard without cooperation) of a house... I think I feel the same way today!

Today's Rob's birthday...he had thought about taking the day off...I think he made a wise choice going to work! Better chance of it being a 'happy' birthday there! lol

Comments

kim e said…
That is just pitiful! I am a grumpy adult with the sniffles so I know my little sweet Alee is just miserable. That pic makes me feel so sad.
Amanda said…
NO FUN! I hope everyone gets to feeling better soon in your busy world!
Jean said…
Awwwww....that little face is so sad...poor little Alee and poor Beth for not feeling well and having to take care of everyone else not feeling well! I hope you all recover quickly!!!! Give them all a kiss from Aunt Jean!!
Libbi said…
this is a precious (although sad)
pic! feel better soon Baileys!!!