Lights, New Year, Blessing, Baby Jesus
Lights at the Zoo pictures:
New Year’s Eve:
Alee was tired before we even got there (after 9), so she was fussy, and went to sleep
Kaitlyn was not far past her!
Natalie kept up her endurance by eating about 100 cheese puff balls…she was drooling orange by midnight!
Carolyn and Natalie loved playing with a little girl whose name I can’t remember. If I got this right, I think she is their 3rd cousin, twice removed! She’s a distant cousin! :)
Seth was hardly seen most of the night (he was with Conner and other boys)
And Carolyn loved the party attire!
Starting off the new year with a baby blessing:
(Mom smocked the dress…probably the last blessing dress for the Bailey babies!)
Isn’t she gorgeous? (I’m only a little biased)
and matching Uncle Will and Seth
That’s actually an adult sweater that Will shrunk in the dryer!
And this was just too funny! (I am putting this in the weekly email too!)
The brown door is our front door (the white door is Carolyn’s bedroom door).
So, if you, like Jared and Kristen are wondering why we have a baby Jesus taped to several doors, here is Carolyn’s reason:
So people will know that we believe in Jesus.
(Isn’t that sweet?)
Man, I love having a dedicated “craft table” for them!
New Year’s Eve:
Alee was tired before we even got there (after 9), so she was fussy, and went to sleep
Kaitlyn was not far past her!
Natalie kept up her endurance by eating about 100 cheese puff balls…she was drooling orange by midnight!
Carolyn and Natalie loved playing with a little girl whose name I can’t remember. If I got this right, I think she is their 3rd cousin, twice removed! She’s a distant cousin! :)
Seth was hardly seen most of the night (he was with Conner and other boys)
And Carolyn loved the party attire!
Starting off the new year with a baby blessing:
(Mom smocked the dress…probably the last blessing dress for the Bailey babies!)
Isn’t she gorgeous? (I’m only a little biased)
and matching Uncle Will and Seth
That’s actually an adult sweater that Will shrunk in the dryer!
And this was just too funny! (I am putting this in the weekly email too!)
The brown door is our front door (the white door is Carolyn’s bedroom door).
So, if you, like Jared and Kristen are wondering why we have a baby Jesus taped to several doors, here is Carolyn’s reason:
So people will know that we believe in Jesus.
(Isn’t that sweet?)
Man, I love having a dedicated “craft table” for them!




















Comments
(I will have to send you the funny pic I have of Sunday of you and Jared with the same expression on your faces. Must be a sibling face!)
Post a Comment