Happy Couples

These are most just pictures of lately.
Carolyn taking care of her baby…



Uncle Jacob taking a nap with our baby…


Rob got us pizza peels (paddles) for our anniversary (which is today) – we always just get a together gift


In an attempt to handtoss the crust, one of them ended up heart shaped:
Which is pretty appropriate since this was us celebrating our anniversary.


I had made double the pizzas and the two shown are “ours” – ham/pineapple and meatlovers (sausage/ham). Jared and Kristen, whose anniversary is today also, came over to celebrate with us, and after the kids went to bed we all 4 (well, 6 if you include the babies), watched a movie together.
And speaking of relationships…Brittany came to stay with us this weekend to visit Jacob…which the girls LOVED (I hope she likes kids b/c she was covered in them the whole time she was at our house! They fought over who got to sit beside her – Jacob had to take turns with the girls in who got to sit beside her at the table!)

This is Jacob and Brittany before the dance. Carolyn tried to jump in every shot, so finally I let her in one at the end. Jacob said it made it look like he had an illegitimate child. haha, so here’s the happy couple, with some extra kid:

Comments

Amanda said…
Happy anniversary! I love the pizza paddles!`
kim e said…
Love the heart pizza. Hope our anniversary was fun! Jacob and Brittany look so nice in their dressy clothes.
kim e said…
opps! That was suppose to be "your" anniversary.
Jean said…
Happy Anniversary!!! I love the pizza paddles and love the heartshaped pizza...how cool! So glad y'all had fun celebrating together with Kristen and Jared! Jacob and Brittany look so nice for the dance!!!