Funny Quotes

No time for a Christmas-y post, although I have so much I'd like to post about!...but a few funny things:

Last night we went out to eat with Rob's family (they were visiting for Christmas). At the end of the meal, Kaitlyn asked, "Can I get out of my bootie seat now?" :)

I tried to avoid the public bathroom before leaving the house (but you know someone's going to have to go at the restaraunt just because you don't want them to...Seth did) - So while he's using it, he reads the wall...it's a phone number. And then, associated with that number are some words offering a service he's never heard of..."Dad, what's a _______?" hmmm...Glad I didn't have to answer that question!

I tried to warn my kids about how CrAzY their uncles are on Christmas Eve. They just laughed...they'll see. :) This is the first Christmas the twins have had around my family and Carolyn's only Christmas around them was when she was 2, so they're in for a treat when the uncles turn into 7 year olds tomorrow...they're going to love it!

Carolyn is finally convinced that it is Christmastime even though we have no snow.


Comments

Amanda said…
There's nothing like a white Christmas. . . although we're heading to Vegas this year so I'll have a sunny Christmas, but get to come back to the magical snow. :)
Matt Linder said…
Don't leave us in suspense. What happened when he called the number?