Gifts for Jesus

Carolyn's explaining the nativity set to Kaitlyn, specifically the (three) wisemen in the Little People set:
"This one brought a liahona for Jesus...and this one brought a drink for Jesus...and this one's bringing a box for Him to put things in he finds on the ground, like money."

Comments

Jean said…
LOL...that is too funny! I LOVE those cute girls!!!! Carolyn you are absolutely adorable!!
kim e said…
So cute! I love to hear things from a child's perspective.
Grandma Ard said…
Such wise things come out of children's mouths! How close they are still to Heavenly Father, and what fun I had with you all, thank you so much for my visit; it was just too short, I love you, Grandma
Amanda said…
That is too funny! I love the liahona comment!
Libbi said…
the box for money found on the ground is my fav...I love your kids!