Christmas
Some of the fun Christmas stuff this year:
We went to see The Living Christmas Story put on by Union United Methodist Church – that was SO neat – the kids loved it…they even wanted to go back, but of course, it ended (was only 1 weekend) – and it was drive through, so it was warm.
We just went to lights at the zoo this week - always fun.
Our ward put on a “Night in Bethlehem” and these are my pictures from it – they wanted all to dress in Biblical attire, so I through together some costumes from the sheets/curtains I found at Goodwill:
(The kids look for the Baby Jesus upon arrival in “Bethlehem”)
They made a craft and We had food from the “local Bethlehem cuisine”:
The inns were full so we sat on blankets to eat
(not Christmasy, but cute) One Saturday after Rob got a pair of overalls to work in…Seth got ready too:
The kids got a trampoline for Christmas (yea for good deals after Thanksgiving!)
And we went to my dad/mom’s:
Alee chilled (sadly, this was the best picture of me…and I’m never on this thing, so I thought it was about time!)
the couch stayed crowded
the twins were spoiled with attention
We did skits (my little elves)
Alee continues to sleep (Granddaddy with “dead face”)…probably from that same sweet baby keeping us all up late every night!
Seth got more weapons (to fight bad guys of course)
Carolyn, the queen, took care of her baby (and dropped mine)
The girls love their new kitchen (we even have a guest chef visit often)
(The trampoline and kitchen had to be given early since we couldn’t fit them in the van!)
And Uncle Will set up with much properness, Sunday Dinner:
OK, now I’m caught up enough!
We went to see The Living Christmas Story put on by Union United Methodist Church – that was SO neat – the kids loved it…they even wanted to go back, but of course, it ended (was only 1 weekend) – and it was drive through, so it was warm.
We just went to lights at the zoo this week - always fun.
Our ward put on a “Night in Bethlehem” and these are my pictures from it – they wanted all to dress in Biblical attire, so I through together some costumes from the sheets/curtains I found at Goodwill:
(The kids look for the Baby Jesus upon arrival in “Bethlehem”)
They made a craft and We had food from the “local Bethlehem cuisine”:
The inns were full so we sat on blankets to eat
(not Christmasy, but cute) One Saturday after Rob got a pair of overalls to work in…Seth got ready too:
The kids got a trampoline for Christmas (yea for good deals after Thanksgiving!)
And we went to my dad/mom’s:
Alee chilled (sadly, this was the best picture of me…and I’m never on this thing, so I thought it was about time!)
the couch stayed crowded
the twins were spoiled with attention
We did skits (my little elves)
Alee continues to sleep (Granddaddy with “dead face”)…probably from that same sweet baby keeping us all up late every night!
Seth got more weapons (to fight bad guys of course)
Carolyn, the queen, took care of her baby (and dropped mine)
The girls love their new kitchen (we even have a guest chef visit often)
(The trampoline and kitchen had to be given early since we couldn’t fit them in the van!)
And Uncle Will set up with much properness, Sunday Dinner:
OK, now I’m caught up enough!




















Comments
Post a Comment