Happy (early) Birthday Carolyn!
Just born (the first picture is “Black Friday” – I was nuts! I can’t believe I took her out shopping at like 8 days old!) not this year baby!
Carolyn is 1.
Carolyn is 2 (and had a bad hair year!)
Carolyn is 3.
Carolyn is 4.
Carolyn is now 5!
well, she will be tomorrow! But I’ll be in labor, and I will not feel like or be able to post anything for her.
About her birthday:
We had a little “tea party” (I had little time/energy, so by that I mean crackers, pink lemonade, and cake – with my real dishes and in dress up clothes)
The Newest Member of our family:
She got a baby alive and littlest pet shop for her birthday. She loves the littlest pet shop, but oh my! does she love the baby alive – she holds it, rocks it, feeds it, puts it to sleep – she even took some of the twins socks to give her some “knee socks” this morning to take Seth to school. (It’s cold outside in the mornings.) Currently she’s singing a lullaby to the baby!
She has already told me the baby needs booties and a hat and more clothes, and a crib (we have eventual plan for little wooden cradles for all three…not this year!), and all sorts of things.
I made her a little diaper bag and sling last week, but I haven’t had time to make cloth diapers for the baby yet – but I’d better make her something! B/c she’s about to feed her again and she’s on the last diaper that came with the doll. (You wouldn’t know it’s a doll the way Carolyn treats her.)
I love watching her be a little mommy – it’s worth knowing this toy’s going to pee a lot.
(Carolyn went to fix her a bottle and I’ve been instructed to watch her and make sure she doesn’t cry.)
OK, now I got some stuff to get done before tomorrow – I have 2 days worth of stuff and 1 day to do it (and instructions from my mom to “not do too much”). Oh well…she can make me rest when she gets here!
Carolyn is 1.
Carolyn is 2 (and had a bad hair year!)
Carolyn is 3.
Carolyn is 4.
Carolyn is now 5!
well, she will be tomorrow! But I’ll be in labor, and I will not feel like or be able to post anything for her.
About her birthday:
We had a little “tea party” (I had little time/energy, so by that I mean crackers, pink lemonade, and cake – with my real dishes and in dress up clothes)
The Newest Member of our family:
She got a baby alive and littlest pet shop for her birthday. She loves the littlest pet shop, but oh my! does she love the baby alive – she holds it, rocks it, feeds it, puts it to sleep – she even took some of the twins socks to give her some “knee socks” this morning to take Seth to school. (It’s cold outside in the mornings.) Currently she’s singing a lullaby to the baby!
She has already told me the baby needs booties and a hat and more clothes, and a crib (we have eventual plan for little wooden cradles for all three…not this year!), and all sorts of things.
I made her a little diaper bag and sling last week, but I haven’t had time to make cloth diapers for the baby yet – but I’d better make her something! B/c she’s about to feed her again and she’s on the last diaper that came with the doll. (You wouldn’t know it’s a doll the way Carolyn treats her.)
I love watching her be a little mommy – it’s worth knowing this toy’s going to pee a lot.
(Carolyn went to fix her a bottle and I’ve been instructed to watch her and make sure she doesn’t cry.)
OK, now I got some stuff to get done before tomorrow – I have 2 days worth of stuff and 1 day to do it (and instructions from my mom to “not do too much”). Oh well…she can make me rest when she gets here!









Comments
Post a Comment