The New French Fries



Yes, it is true - in our house, green beans have become like unto french fries. If you ask which they'd want, hands down french fries! But when green beans are served, the ketchup had better be on the table - especially for Carolyn! She got Kaitlyn into the new fad last night....

And I could care less whether they dip their green beans in ketchup - I'm just happy they're eating them!

Comments

Libbi said…
LOVE IT!!! and that's just one more way Carolyn is LIKE UNTO her grammy...well, Kim may not dip her green beans in ketchup but she used to put ketchup on all meats including ham!
kim e said…
Nice to have another ketchup lover around!
Jean said…
Greenbeans and ketchup...ewwww...but hey, whatever works to get them to eat them...good for you!
Grandma Ard said…
I love green beans, we eat them in vegetable soup which has tomato paste in it so why not with ketchup!!
Libbi said…
hahaha! Granny always sides with the kids...but she's right, too.