Ultrasound - 20 weeks

Baby's Face

Baby's bottom (shows bladder and best guess at the important part) :)
Guess what it is, then look at the comments for the answer. (Don't go buying anything yet grandparents! The baby wouldn't open its legs, so although we're pretty sure, I want one more look before we spend money on colors!)

Comments

The doctor guesses GIRL. Check for three little white lines to the upper right of the + sign on 2nd ultrasound picture. Did you guess right or wrong?
Jean said…
Oh well...Rob and Seth are definitely going to be outmanned now...but I am looking forward to another sweet little girl to love!!!! :)
I guessed right before you even went to the doctor.
I am with Jared! I figured it was a girl! Your kids will be just the opposite of your family. Instead of 1 girl and 4 boys it will be 1 boy and 4 girls! Cograts!
DeeDee said…
Daddy Tom says you'll be able to pass clothes down. Just wonder if this will be another Natalie or another Kaitlyn and maybe even a Carolyn. Daddy Tom says "poor Seth and Rob - He knows how they feel". Just more sugar and spice and everything nice.
After 3 girls passing clothes through, I actually have more boy clothes left! (They only went through 1 kid.)
Orr Family said…
That is a horrible picture!! I do not see anything extra floating around though!! Poor Seth, he will be like my husband, and he has 6 older sisters! IfI lived there I would give you Madelyn's stuff! Daniel is getting fixed this year!! Congrats!!! Have fun with those Teenage years!!
Amanda said…
Congrats on the upcoming birth of your new baby! I'm so excited for you guys!
Benson Family said…
My baby wouldn't cooperate either--legs were crossed as well. I go back Monday for another look--maybe it will have legs uncrossed this time. : )
Emily said…
Congratulations!!
TotallyContent said…
How fun! I'm sooooo excited for you guys!! I guess in 20 more weeks you'll have a concrete answer as to the baby's sex....until then it's just an 'educated guess' at best....
State of Grace said…
congrats! (just tell rob to be thankful to at least have Seth!...my dad have 4 girls and NO boys!)
oh, and thanks for the referral for my photography! I also realized when i got to work, that i typed the wrong address to my blog...its naomistephenjennings.blogspot.com, not naomie AND stephen jennings.

oops!

thanks again...and you'd better be looking for houses in our ward! We would love you have your kids in Primary!!
Shannon said…
Well, Rob, my dad has survived it so far! You'll do great! We're so excited for you!
Anonymous said…
maybe you'll get another me. My leg were crossed.
Lauren, I've GOT a "you" - her name is Natalie!