Last Saturday of April

Rob's sister came home for the weekend (between BYU semesters), so we went up to visit while she and her roommate were in SC. Here are some pictures:

I finally took a family picture (actually, Chelsea, the roommate took it, but it was my idea).
The twins got as wet and messy as they could
Carolyn has a love for nature and gardening (I wish I was better at it to teach her).
Seth aided the twins in their quest for mess.
It was fun and we got the yearly flower garden planted...Rob of course, did most of the work.  

Comments

kim e said…
I love them all out in the garden. That is a good family pic too.
TotallyContent said…
Great family picture. So glad that you took one.
DeeDee said…
Love these pictures and the family picture is great. Natalie's red hair really shows up well. It's a beautiful color. Kaitlyn is so precious. Are you sure they are twins? Carolyn always does and likes the neatest things. Seth is always the GREAT big brother. Wish we could see them more but love the blog.