Spring Break

These are all from the time we got down to Mom and Dad's after the painting was done. (And they're not in the right order b/c Blogger reverses each upload set and  I don't feel like fixing it today.)

Seth drew "squares" on the ground and designated one for each of them. Carolyn only permitted Grammy into her square. (And scared the snot out of Kaitlyn when she entered!)
Kaitlyn
The boys went miniature golfing.
Carolyn and Seth took turns being 'buried'.
I think Dad just looks so serious in this picture. It makes me laugh.

The girls all HAD to put on makeup with Grammy each morning. 
(Carolyn wore more makeup there than I did.)


Comments

kim e said…
That really made me miss them being around. I wish I could be around them every week.
Jean said…
They look like they had a great time and I love Kaitlyn putting on her makeup...too cute! Who won at minature golf? Seth looked like he was having a great time!
Unknown said…
love the makeup! our kids love miniature golf and even the grown ones take it seriously!!! looks like so much fun..oh and it will say this is Peter but its Aunt Libbi