She thinks she's grown.

We had just gotten back from a few fast days at my parents and a few fast days of painting (see the shelf in the background still not up?) and I was tired and had piles and piles of laundry and other chores....
So Carolyn decides to help herself to a BIG bowl of cereal (that's our halloween candy bowl that was not put away from painting). There ended up more mess with little wet cheerios stuck all over the kitchen floor.

Comments

TotallyContent said…
Boy how much milk did she use....
TOO MUCH! I was furious - we were on our last gallon too.
Daniel said…
That's hilarious. I'm there will come a time when Jed or Alyson will do the same thing
kim e said…
Maybe she was pouring a bowl to share with the whole family!
Jean said…
That post just made me laugh! I bet she enjoyed every bite!