My (not so new) haircut

I told my aunt I got my hair cut (on my birthday) and she said I should post a picture...so a month late (on my brother's birthday), I'm finally posting it!
I like it better curled, but honestly...I don't have the umph! to curl it every day (mostly just Sundays I do). And it usually doesn't look this good straight...I waited for a good hair day. (I think I'll try a different place next time I go for layers.) It's alright...and it still fits in a ponytail which is, of course, my main issue with hair.

Comments

Emily said…
Your hair looks good. I also only have the umph to fix my hair on Sundays, but I straighten instead of curl it. My hair is curly or in a ponytail every other day.
ELIZEM said…
I think it's pretty!
Jean said…
I think your haircut is cute...I always love your hair and I LOVED Carolyn's comment to you about curly hair...yes, you are definitely raising a little Kim..hahaha!