Carolyn's quote of the day.

You may have to have some LDS knowledge to get this...


We were reading in the Book of Mormon, 1 Nephi, ch.9 about Nephi making two sets of plates by way of commandment of the Lord.  (It is for a wise purpose which is unknown to Nephi.)  And how he engraves (that was interesting to explain "engrave")  on them two different types of records (ministry/historical)

 

so I asked (reviewing), why did Nephi make two sets of plates. I wanted to hear, "He doesn't know." or "For a wise purpose."

 

Carolyn said, "Because he didn't have any paper!"

Comments

ELIZEM said…
I love it! Her answers are so funny...but in her mind that made perfect sense! hehehehe!
Jean said…
OK..that comment from Emmi was actually from me..I didn't realize I was writing under Emily's account...Carolyn, you are too cute!
Amanda said…
That's hilarious! Very cute. . .
kim e said…
Sounds like you are thinking intellectually and Carolyn is using that good ole common since to figure that one out!
Libbi said…
love it Carolyn!!!! and she's right, of course!