100 days of school

Seth and I glued 100 strings to a poster for his 100 day of school project. (In case you're counting - there are 50 "stars", 3x13 "stripes" (39), and 11 pieces in letters.)
Ok, no, the flag wasn't his idea, but he did almost all of the cutting and well over half of the pasting. (Elmer's glue is terrible! But he's scared of hot glue...and I don't blame him! His mother gets burned about 3 times per hot glue session!)

(actually, what I'm really counting down to is not the end of school, but the beginning of spring. I've had my fill of "winter" for the year.) What are you counting down to?
(I know Kristen's answer!)

Comments

kim e said…
Summer, so I will be done with work! 18 weeks to go.
Libbi said…
the beach in June and July....as always but really special this year because all of my kids (but poor Andrew) will be there on July 4th!!!! And we will still be there July 7th and I think we should have a birthday party for Granddaddy..what do y'all think????
Libbi said…
oh and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the project...good job Seth (who cares whose idea...that's what google is for...)
Amanda said…
That's super cute! What a great idea!
LaNelle said…
I still remember my 100 day project in kindergarten...100 baby food jars (thanks to Patti who was a little baby then haha) Still not sure why I chose that one haha. I love the strings! So adorable! And I am counting down to April 10th...Steven's last day of classes and the end of our 4 hour 5-day-a-week separation!
Jean said…
I am counting down to the beach...yea! What a cute idea for a 100 day project...Noah would have LOVED it! I am tired of winter too!
TotallyContent said…
I'm counting the days till Kaman's done with training...the problem is I'm not for sure when that day will be yet..yuck!!