Where's Uncle Will? (oh, and it was Rob's birthday)
So, yesterday was Rob's birthday. (Yeah, he turned 30 and I just said that in a "by the way" attitude.) The funny thing is that my entire family forgot about it! Haha...he thought it was funny too. (We'll give Jacob slack since he thought yesterday was the 24th.) Why did they forget? Because we all have Will on the brain!
(filename for last picture: "la misión. I´m the big cheese in brown in almost the middle of the top row wearing stripped brown tie.jpg")
Will is my brother (#4 of the kids), and has been gone for two years to Chile to tell everyone about the gospel of Jesus Christ and to invite them to baptism into The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints....and tomorrow he's coming HOME!
For part of family home evening tonight, for some fun, we're played "Where's Uncle Will?"
(like Where's Waldo)....can you find Uncle Will? (The first picture has just him so you know or remember what he looks like.)
haha - I just threw that one in to be difficult! Come on! The others were pretty easy...he was one of the few Americans in the pics! I had to put in one challenging one. (He made the file name the description of where to find him, so I cheated and had to use the file name to figure it out...after me and Carolyn looked for a while. I'll post it in a comment later for you, but I'll give family members a chance to play "where's will" first!)
haha - I just threw that one in to be difficult! Come on! The others were pretty easy...he was one of the few Americans in the pics! I had to put in one challenging one. (He made the file name the description of where to find him, so I cheated and had to use the file name to figure it out...after me and Carolyn looked for a while. I'll post it in a comment later for you, but I'll give family members a chance to play "where's will" first!)
(filename for last picture: "la misión. I´m the big cheese in brown in almost the middle of the top row wearing stripped brown tie.jpg")
(oh, and Rob seriously didn't care about the birthday thing...what's 30 anyways?!)



Comments
what fun you are all having right now cause I am writing this at noon at work and I just talked to Will! love all the babies and I am going to come and spend a few days among Libbi, you, jacob, fran ect. soon. love, grandma
Post a Comment