A picture says 1000 words

Although I said a few more!  
I had Seth use the sponge to provide privacy for this picture...

In case you want to know how this happened:
I was cleaning up the toy shelves in the girls room (getting rid of some toys before Christmas). My phone rang. I went to find it and answered it. While talking, I walked into the kitchen to check on dinner, and about a minute and half later, the older two were yelling to me that the babies had done something. (Carolyn, not in the bath, came into the kitchen to make sure I got the message...)
I have them leave the door unlocked so that I can get in with the others quickly when needed...perhaps we'll be buying some of those annoying doorknob thingies to keep babies out. (I hate those things!)

Comments

kim e said…
I think the twins just want to be "double clean"!
haha. That is actually their Sunday afternoon attire (I didn't feel like putting on another outfit, so they got PJ's after church.) So, this isn't as bad as it could have been!
Grandma Ard said…
This is much better than poop being spread on a rocky horse just
before church and me being pregnant
with Libbi! Much better to be double clean than stinky!
Amanda said…
looks like a fun time! :)
Jean said…
I love it...they are so cute! I make everyone in my house do the same thing on Sunday afternoon when we come home from church..put on their pj's so I don't have so much laundry to do on Monday...I know, I know...lazy! I know it was a pain to have to clean all that up but it really is funny! Glad you took a picture...it will make you laugh one day! Love you!
jacob said…
i remember it! i remember it! i was on the phone with you and you had to go b/c the twerps played attack the bath tub even though seth is in it.