Beth Product Review

I have an opinion about a few things, so I thought I'd share (I know you really all love to hear my opinion!)

Woolite Rug Stick:
"Freshens" up the carpet nicely. Doesn't get rid of those dark dots (wear and tear spots) all over light carpet.  (in other words, my carpet still looks like crap)

Space Bags (those things you fill and then vacuum out all the air):
GREAT! I put all my maternity clothes in an XL one (originally in a big plastic tub) and the halloween stuff (originally in a rolling under the bed box) in two L sized bags.

Cloth Diapers (Thirsties diaper covers and BumGenius 3.0):
I used regular prefolds under the diaper covers, and for Natalie, who has sensitive skin, it ended in diaper rash. However, the bumgenius worked great - just like a disposable (no rash). Kaitlyn can wear either (I prefer the covers on her b/c her fat little butt filled up the BG just a little too much!)
Cloth diapers in general:
I liked them, but b/c of Natalie's rash, we'd have to spend about 100 or more to get enough BG diapers to supply her with enough to make it 1 1/2 days between washes. And since I am the only one comfortable with them, we still have to use disposable for everyone else and for trips, the investment probably isn't worth it right now (they have pooped and peed in the toilet several times this week)...I have high hopes that potty training may occur within the next few months! :)

Speaking of which, potty seat:
Great for introducing the potty, but not sure the investment was worth it. They prefer the big potty with the little topper on it. (Seth would have done with with a little toilet I believe - he was afraid of the big potty.) So, I guess it depends on the kid. (At least it gives us two toilets in the same bathroom to lessen the number of fights over whose turn it is to use the potty.)

Walmart:
Yeah, I know that's not a product, but they really made me mad yesterday. Mom, cover your eyes...In fact they pissed me off!  
(The customer service lady was rude to me. Then I went to get my Christmas newsletter pictures, and they were cropped wrong - everytime I order walmart pictures something is poor quality...YORK PHOTO has never screwed them up and they always look great...but I can't go pick up york photo an hour later.) So, I don't usually hold grudges, but I am for the rest of this week. I will do ALL my shopping at Kroger for the duration of this week. Their prices are next best and they even have TWIN carts, which no one else here has. So BLEH to walmart (sticking my tongue out to spit at them!)

Comments

Jean said…
You tell them Beth...I have had a few pissy moments at Wal-Mart lately...the day after Thanksgiving was one of them! Thanks for the reviews...do some more!
Benson Family said…
I love Walmart, but they made me mad at the photo center a couple of months ago. I told the girl that she had lost my business in the photo center, that snapfish or shutterfly will develop all of my photos. Of course, I did cave and get my Christmas cards printed there but I used the Two Notch store, not the Killian store that made me mad. : )