Just some picture before Thanksgiving!
Our dishwasher broke. So, here are the 'hidden blessings':
1. We're going to mom's for Thanksgiving (so we won't need it for several days and we won't have 12 people's worth of dishes to do here).
2. My kitchen has actually been cleaner without it! (yes, I'm sure this will wear off soon.) After doing 2 days worth of dishes by hand (I had tried to wash the first day's worth in the dishwasher before realizing it was broken the second day)...I decided it was better to hand wash after each meal rather than once a day...so cleaner kitchen all day long.
3. Natalie can't turn off the natural air circulating throughout the house like she can the 'heated dry', so no more dripping dishes when I expect to find dry dishes.
4. Ok, that's all I can think of...and we are going to get it fixed - but it takes less time to wash the dishes than to deal with getting it fixed this week!
Jewelry Thieves!
(They were so cute...and Drisella (Carolyn) took it away nicely for once!)
Tea Party
(Carolyn had set this up during naptime - I can't remember who got my pot out...that was before the masking tape! Natalie found it and helped herself to the party!)
The road to school: (It should be paved starting soon...)
If she wouldn't get up at 6, she wouldn't be tired by 7!!
(It's a vicious cycle...she's crying and moaning by 4:30, and we hold her up til 7, and can't take it anymore, and the early bedtime means early wakeup and the nap doesn't fix it, assuming they actually fall asleep for naptime...agh! I liked my first two late sleepers...what happened??)
It is cute that she 'tucked' herself in that morning for a rest on the couch.
Ooops! I didn't post Carolyn's birthday anything! So, here's what she got from my parents - girly stuff.
I have had my hair combed and glittered and about 4 different kinds of lipgloss applied, and she has begged to paint my fingernails. (I don't like polish on my fingernails though.) Yesterday morning I found her sitting in her bed painting her nails! I wanted to scream!! (sometimes I do, but I was calm this time...she didn't know.) What a priss!
A picture of Seth will come later. I took a before haircut picture and he wants me to take an after haircut picture...which I will do later and post...
Have a happy thanksgiving!
1. We're going to mom's for Thanksgiving (so we won't need it for several days and we won't have 12 people's worth of dishes to do here).
2. My kitchen has actually been cleaner without it! (yes, I'm sure this will wear off soon.) After doing 2 days worth of dishes by hand (I had tried to wash the first day's worth in the dishwasher before realizing it was broken the second day)...I decided it was better to hand wash after each meal rather than once a day...so cleaner kitchen all day long.
3. Natalie can't turn off the natural air circulating throughout the house like she can the 'heated dry', so no more dripping dishes when I expect to find dry dishes.
4. Ok, that's all I can think of...and we are going to get it fixed - but it takes less time to wash the dishes than to deal with getting it fixed this week!
Jewelry Thieves!
(They were so cute...and Drisella (Carolyn) took it away nicely for once!)
Tea Party
(Carolyn had set this up during naptime - I can't remember who got my pot out...that was before the masking tape! Natalie found it and helped herself to the party!)
The road to school: (It should be paved starting soon...)
If she wouldn't get up at 6, she wouldn't be tired by 7!!
(It's a vicious cycle...she's crying and moaning by 4:30, and we hold her up til 7, and can't take it anymore, and the early bedtime means early wakeup and the nap doesn't fix it, assuming they actually fall asleep for naptime...agh! I liked my first two late sleepers...what happened??)
It is cute that she 'tucked' herself in that morning for a rest on the couch.
Ooops! I didn't post Carolyn's birthday anything! So, here's what she got from my parents - girly stuff.
I have had my hair combed and glittered and about 4 different kinds of lipgloss applied, and she has begged to paint my fingernails. (I don't like polish on my fingernails though.) Yesterday morning I found her sitting in her bed painting her nails! I wanted to scream!! (sometimes I do, but I was calm this time...she didn't know.) What a priss!
A picture of Seth will come later. I took a before haircut picture and he wants me to take an after haircut picture...which I will do later and post...
Have a happy thanksgiving!
Comments
Post a Comment