Girls Girls Girls
I feel like all day long I say, "GIRLS!"
Sometimes they're cute: (playing hair salon I think?)
Sometimes they're sweet:
But mostly these days, they're a pain! Either I was not paying attention or not warned...twins are hard! (Yeah, Libbi's probably saying, "no kidding!")
They like to take their clothes off:
(That would be her long sleeved onesie around her waist - yes, the neck hole of the shirt is around her waist!)
My other children were so much easier to transition from cribs to beds:
And they NEVER escaped from a gated area!! (yeah, that was naptime...I was trying to paper maché at the time)
Funny story.
So, I wanted to take a shower after the gym one day last week and not have to wait until naptime. They've been destructive a lot, but thanks to that, most of the stuff they mess with is now up high. I put Carolyn in charge (haha), and took a very fast shower. After I got dressed I came out to find Natalie crying. She seemed fine, but this is how she looked (I waited for a good face to get this picture):
I didn't quite catch the story, but I think Carolyn was pushing her on her little car and went too fast, and it crashed and she bumped her forehead on something. Carolyn is a band-aid lover. If anything hurts, use a bandaid! (Seth was TERRIFIED of bandaids and even if he needed one would scratch at it ferociously while pitching a fit b/c he was afraid of it.)
I think Natalie leans a little toward Seth. I took it off (not even a red mark underneath...did she really bump her forehead?), and within a few minutes she calmed down.
Nurse Carolyn... funny girls.
So, the next time I wanted to take a shower while they were awake, I turned on Dora and gave them each some food. (Ahh...isn't tv a wonderful babysitter? And so educational too.) :)
Sometimes they're cute: (playing hair salon I think?)
Sometimes they're sweet:
But mostly these days, they're a pain! Either I was not paying attention or not warned...twins are hard! (Yeah, Libbi's probably saying, "no kidding!")
They like to take their clothes off:
(That would be her long sleeved onesie around her waist - yes, the neck hole of the shirt is around her waist!)
My other children were so much easier to transition from cribs to beds:
And they NEVER escaped from a gated area!! (yeah, that was naptime...I was trying to paper maché at the time)
Funny story.
So, I wanted to take a shower after the gym one day last week and not have to wait until naptime. They've been destructive a lot, but thanks to that, most of the stuff they mess with is now up high. I put Carolyn in charge (haha), and took a very fast shower. After I got dressed I came out to find Natalie crying. She seemed fine, but this is how she looked (I waited for a good face to get this picture):
I didn't quite catch the story, but I think Carolyn was pushing her on her little car and went too fast, and it crashed and she bumped her forehead on something. Carolyn is a band-aid lover. If anything hurts, use a bandaid! (Seth was TERRIFIED of bandaids and even if he needed one would scratch at it ferociously while pitching a fit b/c he was afraid of it.)
I think Natalie leans a little toward Seth. I took it off (not even a red mark underneath...did she really bump her forehead?), and within a few minutes she calmed down.
Nurse Carolyn... funny girls.
So, the next time I wanted to take a shower while they were awake, I turned on Dora and gave them each some food. (Ahh...isn't tv a wonderful babysitter? And so educational too.) :)
Comments
Post a Comment