Unproductive last week...busy this week :)
I wondered at the end of last week why my house was a mess, nothing got done on my projects, no blogs were read, and I did virtually nothing with my calling, and what on earth I did with my time?!
Then I realized:
I had spent the week guarding things/siblings from other siblings and refereeing fights!
This happened in the 2 minutes I rotated the laundry:
This happened while I was working on dinner (Rob came home to find her...I had no idea why she was so quiet - I was just grateful the fighting and hanging from my legs had stopped!)
I don't remember what this fight was about??
But then, they make me smile....
Carolyn as prissy as she is loves nature and animals (and getting dirty with those doesn't bother her). She went out (with my permission) and cut the flowers (overgrowing). Then she brought them inside in a bucket and "arranged" them in some of her plastic drinking cups with water, and put them in high spots throughout the house! (A little relief society sister in the making! She's destined for some great centerpieces! haha...that is another talent I don't have)
Even though fights happen, I can usually catch them, and 'fix' them, well, with the twins. Kaitlyn is so cute. No matter who pushes whom, it's always "she push" (lips poked out). And no matter who did the pushing, Kaitlyn always says "Sohwee" (sorry). Natalie refuses to say sorry and usually won't give a hug either.
Silly twins - sometimes they entertain themselves. By the way, the biting at the end, I did not even notice until I watched this a few minutes ago! yikes...sometimes they play rough.
(Kate can also say "she bite"...which is funny b/c kaitlyn is the only one that bites, just for fun of course!)
I have some cute videos of Seth singing songs he learned at kindergarten...my favorite is "Days of the week"....stay posted (it may be up in a few mintues or a few days)...you never know.
I have been more productive this week. and I've even been to some things in the evening (watched Rob take a small part in the road show video, state fair as a family - boy is that expensive!, and PTO open house).
(I should be back there working on some owl wings, but my cousin says it's time to update! I guess the owl wings can wait until tomorrow.) :)
Comments
I love Carolyn's flowers. She is such a sweetheart. I am sure she will inherit some of her Grammy's decorating genes!
Post a Comment