Beth's distracted moment for the day
I'm working on enrichment plans (which of course line up the same time as halloween plans and birthday plans), and I got side tracked (which I always do on the computer anyways) and saw a cute idea for turning photos into coloring pages. I've done something similar before playing with mom's photo software as a teenager, but hadn't done it with my current photo software b/c I wasn't sure if it would do it. It doesn't (I don't think?), but while I was playing around for a few minutes, I changed Carolyn's picture to look like this...kind of cool and artistic looking. (She's gently holding a caterpillar, which she wanted to keep as a pet. I said no.)

(I just did a filter called "photocopy" in photoshop and then adjusted the options to make it more pink than red....not really too high tech, but I said fun "moment" not fun "hour"!)

(I just did a filter called "photocopy" in photoshop and then adjusted the options to make it more pink than red....not really too high tech, but I said fun "moment" not fun "hour"!)
Comments
Post a Comment