My kids are climbing the walls (and other stuff)

Kaitlyn likes to do things that aren't safe - like standing on rolling toys, then proclaims TADA!









Her next trick she learned on her own was how to climb on the outside of her crib. I made her get down (about 4 times), then I gave up and laughed. I went to get the camera, and of course, she climbed down and wouldn't do it again. But Natalie figured it out next. (Monkey see, monkey do, Kaitlyn tried, but then couldn't do it again for the camera.)


Here's that:
(I had to give Natalie the 'that's not safe' warning so I wouldn't feel so guilty for filming her doing something stupid, but "danger is her middle name", so I had to turn the camera off to get her to end the crib climbing session.)












Anyways...on to the other two...

first, climbing the wall with the help of other objects:



Then, in front of the object of help:
Then, on my own to the top!
(I remember climbing the kitchen/den doorway in our house when I was younger...my brothers were way better at it than I was though!)


DON'T MISS THIS:

While Carolyn and I were out shopping for groceries, check out Rob's blog for what the rest of the Bailey Family accomplished:


http://wheresthecouch.blogspot.com/

Comments

kim e said…
I loved reading about his adventure. Sure hope it lives.
Jean said…
The tree looks great...and the videos of the twins were adorable. I loved the picture of Seth climbing up the wall...I'm amazed he can do that and it always makes me smile to see Carolyn. All of your children are delightful and I love reading about their antics...fun, fun, fun!!
Joe and Tammy said…
i totally feel your pain...claire's choice is "i did it!"
Grandma Ard said…
What fun climbing the wall is, and how well you do it Seth!
Beth, thank you for sending all these darling pictures, it makes me
feel like I am there watching them grow up. I love yoy, all 6! grandma
jacob said…
Seth continues on a solid track to the way of the bad. One's first step to pillage and piracy is learning the art of the wall climb. within weeks i predict he'll start coming up with raider legit words like pootycaitose and micamole!