Beginnings of the Beach Trip
OK, I know you HAVE to be sick of seeing conjunctivitis!! I wanted to upload this cute posting that I will post later before I left, but I ran out of time packing, etc. So, things will be a little out of order.
Of course, between me and mom, we took about 273 pictures, so I'll put a few up now, a few up later, and all my favorites in picasa that you can slideshow through if you really care...but that will probably take a few days to get done.
Here are a few to get started:
Of course, between me and mom, we took about 273 pictures, so I'll put a few up now, a few up later, and all my favorites in picasa that you can slideshow through if you really care...but that will probably take a few days to get done.
Here are a few to get started:
Our family at Cherry Grove Beach (north of North Myrtle Beach).
The girls in the sand: Natalie, Kaitlyn, Carolyn
Seth and Rob "fishing" (never did catch a minnow, but they caught some shells).
Beth and Natalie (she liked the water 2nd best...see below for the ocean's biggest fan!)
Yep, you guessed it. Here's Grammy (my mom) and Kaitlyn walking back to the ocean. I thought it was cute that they were both walking instep...usually Kaitlyn is running and pulling us along!
I'll have to put more plus a cute video of Kaitlyn playing. I think I have about the most pictures of Kaitlyn at the beach. Carolyn stayed on the sand almost the entire time. Seth got in the ocean some to 'fish', hunt for shells, and wash off, but spent more time on the sand digging holes and collecting more shells. Natalie was about like seth (in the ocean some, but on the sand more). Kaitlyn was a wild woman - she kept us on our toes. We had to have Mom and both of us there to manage the four. David came the last day to help too. That was nice.
Other things we did - pictures later: broadway at the beach (has kiddie rides from the old pavilion I went to growing up), playing at home, and shopping. (I'm not a big shopper, but when I am looking for something and good deals come along, shopping can be fun.)
Check back later!
Comments
Post a Comment