These are a few of my favorite things...

Seth loves to make things. On Sunday, he cut up pieces of paper and had me help me tape them together to make a person. (Thank goodness it was Mother's Day...Rob got to clean up the confetti mess on the floor!)
Natalie loves Carolyn's baby - yes, this particular one. A mother at the library told me where she got one, so I'll probably go get Natalie one like it later...and end the baby doll fights at least! (just to put out fights over something else)
OK, I think I need to sew some baby purses now! Isn't she cute? (She loves bags...it's in her blood!) Yes, this is also a fight causer with Carolyn...what isn't?
The most favorite toy of all that the babies NEVER get to play with is Marie...this is her after a nice spin in the washing machine. I don't think her fur has been this white since we bought her!

Comments

Jean said…
First of all, I think Seth's paper project is so cute...good job Seth! I like looking at things you make. Natalie and Kaitlyn get cuter everyday and I love the idea for little purses...they need to have them. Carolyn's kitty is so pretty and fluffy and now she can snuggle with him all clean! Always a busy place at your house...I wish I could see them more often!
LaNelle said…
Carolyn is just gorgeous! And I love that Natalie and Kaitlyn love bags! It runs in the family!
kim e said…
Glad you let Seth be in the spotlight for a minute. Cool project! Oh how fun to have all my prissy little granddaughters! I just bought them something so, so cute...can't wait to show you on Friday!
Love MOm