Picture Update
I let a friend borrow the bouncy seat while she had her granddaughter at her house. When she gave it back, I just left it in the den overnight. The next morning, the babies were fascinated with this little 'recliner'! I let them play in it until Natalie layed in it on her belly (head/arms hanging over the top, watching tv) andKaitlyn tried to climb in on top of her (standing!)...the thing went down to about 2" above the ground!
Kaitlyn sees the camera, and she immediately starts "cheese" "cheese" "cheese" (listen in video of Carolyn below...Kaitlyn takes over the spot light after a minute)

Carolyn on the way to walmart to pick out her potty prize...keep reading
Carolyn's potty prize. (She has a grumpy face b/c she really didn't want to have her picture taken - see next picture.) She picked out a my little pony (it's a shame mom kept mine for like 20 years and then threw them all away like a year ago!)
Her finger got caught in the bathroom door this afternoon, and my very dramatic daughter has had a sore afternoon. She got ice, then a bandaid, and then said she needed to go straight to her bed for rest time with a movie. (She said all of these things through tears so she was barely understandable.)

So, here is a video of Carolyn's victory - Kaitlyn took over at the end. I have no idea what Kate's saying? Carolyn had originally planned on getting a 'littlest pet shop' pet (what she really wanted was the who shabang...a $45 toy), but once I realized just how little those things are (even the bigger ones are not that big and some had bobbly heads), I steered her to something else on the aisle...anything under $10 and non chokable!
Seth wanted a video too. So, here is Seth in his first dance/music video...
To my brothers: you gotta watch this one
(Jared and Kristen, you'll probably want to hear the sound)
Comments
Post a Comment