OK OK, I finally did the tagged thing!
A - ADVOCATE FOR: my opinions?
B - BEST FEATURE: long (not too fat) legs (i actually think they're skinny, but not when I'm standing beside my brothers!)
C- COLOR PREFERENCE- lighter shades of purple (anything but plum or clemson purple)
D - DREAMS & DESIRES: for my kids to grow up strong in the gospel of Jesus Christ (oh, and to learn to play the guitar and violin)
E- ESSENTIAL ITEMS: water bottle, paper/pen, debit card, hair rubberband, and a cute tote to put it in!
F- FAVORITE FRUIT- strawberry
G- GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT- finishing college (would be family, but I'm still working on that accomplishment!)
H - HAVE NEVER TRIED: the list is endless (i'm a picky eater and i'm afraid of lots), let's go with pig's feet
I - IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS: debt, bigger house, spread around to some family
J- JUNKIE FOR: ice cream and chocolate (but not chocolate ice cream)
K- KINDRED SPIRIT: what does this mean?
L - LITTLE KNOWN FACT: don't like diamonds and cut flowers (esp roses) and bubble baths
M - MEMORABLE MOMENT: sealing to Rob
N - NEVER AGAIN WILL I: perm my hair
O - OCCASIONAL INDULGENCE: occasional? I'm with Jacob, I indulge regularly. (Anyone got an exercise tape I can borrow? hehe)
P - PROFESSION: no one relocated in time for my job offer, so I'm currently a potty trainer (see previous posts if you didn't get that joke)
Q - QUOTE: "You do what you gotta do."
My favorite quote used to be: "Be grateful that your righteous life molds you so that you don’t fit where you don’t belong." (Richard G Scott, Nov. 1998 conference)...I haven't picked a new one since I was a teenager.
(or if you're asking what I repeat the most, "Yes, they're all mine.")
R - REASON TO SMILE: Rob coming home from work to relieve me! haha ok ok, the kids make me smile too :)
S- SILLIEST MOMENT- I remember (I think it was in Mississippi ), Grandma pooted (she called it, "I stepped on a frog"...that's silly enough) while we were in some store, on aisle 13 to be specific and me and Katie and Will got so tickled, I think everyone from several aisles over heard us giggling about grandma passing gas...I have no idea why that was so funny; it doesn't sound that funny, but in the moment it was.
(Most of the silly moments I can remember were with brothers or cousins or Grandma.)
T - TAG SOME FRIENDS: anyone who has time and hasn't done this thing
U - UNINTERESTED IN: pets
V - VERY SCARED OF: i can't type it i'm so scared - they have 8 legs
W - WORST HABIT: wasting time
X - X MARKS MY IDEAL VACATION SPOT: beach, and I like theme parks (and now, there's one AT the beach...how cool is that? but I've got too many little kids to enjoy it right now and Rob doesn't like roller coasters)
Did anyone notice Y is skipped?
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: piscies (however you spell it. it's some fishy thing)
And my weirdo brother (oh, which one you say, they're all weird, the 2nd one) :) tagged the twins, so here's theirs (if the answers differ, Kaitlyn's is first/Natalie's is 2nd)
A - ADVOCATE FOR: mealtime
B - BEST FEATURE: blue eyes/tiny everything
C- COLOR PREFERENCE- they don't have a preference, they're assigned colors, purple/pink
D - DREAMS & DESIRES: to do whatever Seth and Carolyn are doing
E- ESSENTIAL ITEMS: thumb/pacifier
F- FAVORITE FRUIT- banana
G- GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT- walking
H - HAVE NEVER TRIED: soda
I - IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS: whatever Carolyn has (Natalie wants a babydoll JUST like Carolyn's)
J- JUNKIE FOR: chocolate
K- KINDRED SPIRIT: each other?
L - LITTLE KNOWN FACT: Kate bit Natalie for the first time last month/Natalie's still backwards in her carseat (under 20 lbs still)
M - MEMORABLE MOMENT: they don't remember past a few days yet
N - NEVER AGAIN WILL I: drink from a baby bottle
O - OCCASIONAL INDULGENCE: drinking bathtub water before mommy takes the cup away
P - PROFESSION: construction and demolition
Q - QUOTE: "MORE! MORE!"
R - REASON TO SMILE: mommy coming in at the end of naptime
S- SILLIEST MOMENT- last time they were tickled
T - TAG SOME FRIENDS: great grandparents
U - UNINTERESTED IN: nothing!
V - VERY SCARED OF: tall weeds/seth's funny glasses and people
W - WORST HABIT: climbing on the table/taking Carolyn's cats
X - X MARKS MY IDEAL VACATION SPOT: somewhere with slides and dirt
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: aquarius
B - BEST FEATURE: long (not too fat) legs (i actually think they're skinny, but not when I'm standing beside my brothers!)
C- COLOR PREFERENCE- lighter shades of purple (anything but plum or clemson purple)
D - DREAMS & DESIRES: for my kids to grow up strong in the gospel of Jesus Christ (oh, and to learn to play the guitar and violin)
E- ESSENTIAL ITEMS: water bottle, paper/pen, debit card, hair rubberband, and a cute tote to put it in!
F- FAVORITE FRUIT- strawberry
G- GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT- finishing college (would be family, but I'm still working on that accomplishment!)
H - HAVE NEVER TRIED: the list is endless (i'm a picky eater and i'm afraid of lots), let's go with pig's feet
I - IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS: debt, bigger house, spread around to some family
J- JUNKIE FOR: ice cream and chocolate (but not chocolate ice cream)
K- KINDRED SPIRIT: what does this mean?
L - LITTLE KNOWN FACT: don't like diamonds and cut flowers (esp roses) and bubble baths
M - MEMORABLE MOMENT: sealing to Rob
N - NEVER AGAIN WILL I: perm my hair
O - OCCASIONAL INDULGENCE: occasional? I'm with Jacob, I indulge regularly. (Anyone got an exercise tape I can borrow? hehe)
P - PROFESSION: no one relocated in time for my job offer, so I'm currently a potty trainer (see previous posts if you didn't get that joke)
Q - QUOTE: "You do what you gotta do."
My favorite quote used to be: "Be grateful that your righteous life molds you so that you don’t fit where you don’t belong." (Richard G Scott, Nov. 1998 conference)...I haven't picked a new one since I was a teenager.
(or if you're asking what I repeat the most, "Yes, they're all mine.")
R - REASON TO SMILE: Rob coming home from work to relieve me! haha ok ok, the kids make me smile too :)
S- SILLIEST MOMENT- I remember (I think it was in Mississippi ), Grandma pooted (she called it, "I stepped on a frog"...that's silly enough) while we were in some store, on aisle 13 to be specific and me and Katie and Will got so tickled, I think everyone from several aisles over heard us giggling about grandma passing gas...I have no idea why that was so funny; it doesn't sound that funny, but in the moment it was.
(Most of the silly moments I can remember were with brothers or cousins or Grandma.)
T - TAG SOME FRIENDS: anyone who has time and hasn't done this thing
U - UNINTERESTED IN: pets
V - VERY SCARED OF: i can't type it i'm so scared - they have 8 legs
W - WORST HABIT: wasting time
X - X MARKS MY IDEAL VACATION SPOT: beach, and I like theme parks (and now, there's one AT the beach...how cool is that? but I've got too many little kids to enjoy it right now and Rob doesn't like roller coasters)
Did anyone notice Y is skipped?
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: piscies (however you spell it. it's some fishy thing)
And my weirdo brother (oh, which one you say, they're all weird, the 2nd one) :) tagged the twins, so here's theirs (if the answers differ, Kaitlyn's is first/Natalie's is 2nd)
A - ADVOCATE FOR: mealtime
B - BEST FEATURE: blue eyes/tiny everything
C- COLOR PREFERENCE- they don't have a preference, they're assigned colors, purple/pink
D - DREAMS & DESIRES: to do whatever Seth and Carolyn are doing
E- ESSENTIAL ITEMS: thumb/pacifier
F- FAVORITE FRUIT- banana
G- GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT- walking
H - HAVE NEVER TRIED: soda
I - IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS: whatever Carolyn has (Natalie wants a babydoll JUST like Carolyn's)
J- JUNKIE FOR: chocolate
K- KINDRED SPIRIT: each other?
L - LITTLE KNOWN FACT: Kate bit Natalie for the first time last month/Natalie's still backwards in her carseat (under 20 lbs still)
M - MEMORABLE MOMENT: they don't remember past a few days yet
N - NEVER AGAIN WILL I: drink from a baby bottle
O - OCCASIONAL INDULGENCE: drinking bathtub water before mommy takes the cup away
P - PROFESSION: construction and demolition
Q - QUOTE: "MORE! MORE!"
R - REASON TO SMILE: mommy coming in at the end of naptime
S- SILLIEST MOMENT- last time they were tickled
T - TAG SOME FRIENDS: great grandparents
U - UNINTERESTED IN: nothing!
V - VERY SCARED OF: tall weeds/seth's funny glasses and people
W - WORST HABIT: climbing on the table/taking Carolyn's cats
X - X MARKS MY IDEAL VACATION SPOT: somewhere with slides and dirt
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: aquarius
Comments
B - BEST FEATURE: My wife.
C- COLOR PREFERENCE- White.
D - DREAMS & DESIRES: Those are two different things.
E- ESSENTIAL ITEMS: Myself.
F- FAVORITE FRUIT- Peach.
G- GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT- Same as "B."
H - HAVE NEVER TRIED: Homosexuality.
I - IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS: I'd fill my car with gasoline.
J - JUNKIE FOR: Folk Music.
K - KINDRED SPIRIT: The person who make this couldn't think of something clever for "K."
L - LITTLE KNOWN FACT: I have about fifteen empty bottles of antifreeze in my trunk.
M - MEMORABLE MOMENT: Birth.
N - NEVER AGAIN WILL I: Eat broccoli, mayonnaise, or dog.
O - OCCASIONAL INDULGENCE: Marching in public.
P - PROFESSION: Student
Q - QUOTE: "Women don't have taste buds."
R - REASON TO SMILE: Frowning gives me acne.
S - SILLIEST MOMENT: When I accidentally said a korean swear word comparable to the "F" bomb.
T - TAG SOME FRIENDS: I guess this game ends with me.
U - UNINTERESTED IN: Having a 9 to 5 job.
V - VERY SCARED OF: Talking on the phone.
W - WORST HABIT: Telling people the truth.
X - X MARKS MY IDEAL VACATION SPOT: Somewhere I can ride a Vespa.
Y - YAWN INITIATOR: Sunday afternoons.
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: I despise astrology and all of Satan's other tools.
See ya soon.
See ya soon.
Post a Comment