Girls Girls Girls
I was getting the kids ready this morning to go get their picture made (all together, no individuals), and Carolyn told me that I needed to paint her toenails again b/c you can see them while she’s wearing her church sandals (of course! What a priss). So, being the dirty little princess that she is, I had to clip them and clean them before I painted them. Well, Natalie and Kaitlyn kept coming into the bathroom, and finally Natalie held up her foot to me!
So, when I was done with Carolyn (toenails AND fingernails she requested), I painted Natalie's toenails. Kaitlyn saw I was doing something to Natalie, so she plopped herself onto my lap (I guess for the same.) I started to paint hers and had to convince her to sit to get the last three. She didn't have quite the interest once she saw what we were doing, but she didn't want to be left out.
Then Carolyn asked me to "iron" her hair (while I was curling mine). She HATES the curling iron, so I never use it, but today she wanted it. She also hates going to get her picture made, so I never do that either...but perhaps today will be different; she seems excited about it.
Speaking of wanting to be like Carolyn, yesterday morning Natalie brought me one of Carolyn's panties. (Several times I told her, no, you have to be a big girl and use the potty to wear those, but she kept bringing them to me.) Finally, she sat down and put her foot through one leghole! So, I helped her put them on, right on top of the diaper and bloomers. She kept lifting up her dress to look under and see them! Haha...she thinks she is as big as Carolyn is!
I'll post a picture later this weekend from today's adventure....this will be the babies' first professional shots (aside from those taken in the hospital which we didn't buy). Wish us luck!
So, when I was done with Carolyn (toenails AND fingernails she requested), I painted Natalie's toenails. Kaitlyn saw I was doing something to Natalie, so she plopped herself onto my lap (I guess for the same.) I started to paint hers and had to convince her to sit to get the last three. She didn't have quite the interest once she saw what we were doing, but she didn't want to be left out.
Then Carolyn asked me to "iron" her hair (while I was curling mine). She HATES the curling iron, so I never use it, but today she wanted it. She also hates going to get her picture made, so I never do that either...but perhaps today will be different; she seems excited about it.
Speaking of wanting to be like Carolyn, yesterday morning Natalie brought me one of Carolyn's panties. (Several times I told her, no, you have to be a big girl and use the potty to wear those, but she kept bringing them to me.) Finally, she sat down and put her foot through one leghole! So, I helped her put them on, right on top of the diaper and bloomers. She kept lifting up her dress to look under and see them! Haha...she thinks she is as big as Carolyn is!
I'll post a picture later this weekend from today's adventure....this will be the babies' first professional shots (aside from those taken in the hospital which we didn't buy). Wish us luck!
Before Pictures:
Comments
Post a Comment