Carolyn - a happy video

So, Carolyn wanted me to take a picture/video of her on the potty....

I avoided below the waist! Here she is, after a successful attempt. (I have discovered that she can see the TV in our bedroom from our bathroom, so she watched Sesame Street while she did her business...which still took about 15 minutes or so.) You'd be surprised how hard it is to convince her to sit on the potty, even with the option of TV! (I'm making this as luxurious as possible, and she's still a pain!)

Enjoy the clip:

Comments

Libbi said…
what a precious sweet angel..surely her mother exagerates when she calls her mean????
Jean said…
I agree with Libbi...I mean look at that sweet face and listen to that angelic voice. She is so proud to be able to put a rock in the peepee can...love the idea! What do you do for the poopies? Do you have a "poopy can" as well? hahaha! That was always the hardest at our house. Thanks for sharing the video...Carolyn is so adorable. Love, Jean
She gets 2 rocks for poopies. I read the comments. After the second, Carolyn says, "Aunt Gee Gee is lovely." Seth said, "I wish she would say something nice to me." So I will put a clip up of Seth since he wants compliments too! :)
Jean said…
Seth,

I think you are the sweetest and cutest little boy I have ever seen. I love how polite and kind you are to your sisters even when they can drive you crazy. I wish that I could come see you more often and I want your mommy to take a video of you so I can watch it. I think you would outshine everyone! I love you, Aunt JeJe

Beth, be sure and read that to Seth and tell Carolyn thank you...she is probably the only one that thinks so...hahaha! I love you!
kim e said…
I was just watching the park videos again and I was trying to see Seth in the background so I too want to see a video of him.
Looking forward to seeing them on Wed.
Love MOm
LaNelle said…
Carolyn is so cute! Steven watched the video with me and said, "she is sooooo pretty!" I agree, she's gorgeous and just adorable. But I think the same thing about Sarah Beth who can also be a big brat! haha