Just a picture update - and one trouble-making story
The kids Sunday Morning before General Conference (all in polo like shirts/dresses). Seth shorts are longer, I was just to busy keeping the babies from climbing off the chest that I didn't notice to pull the shorts back down!
This picture is Natalie to show she now has two full teeth on the bottom. (She's getting one on top now too, but you can't see it yet. It's the one off to one side, not the middle...that's going to look weird when it comes in!) Kaitlyn has all but the eye teeth and two year old molars broken through now, but some are hard to see. You should see her down a pack of fruit snacks though!
Isn't she cute? She brings me things and she tries to put EVERYTHING over her head. Drisella (Carolyn) was not happy about Natalie wearing this, but she survived the sharing process!

The babies refuse to wear a bib. Seth wants to wear a bib. Go figure!
And some modest bubble bath pictures.
They LOVE bubble baths...hint hint grandparents- bubble bath is an excellent 'prize' that doesn't take up space in the toy box.

Sometimes I have a 'bad Mommy' day (when I yell more than I talk)
anyways, I had had a few bad Mommy days the past week, so to make up for it, we decided to make sugar cookies as Carolyn had been requesting for weeks.
They like to use the cookie cutters. (no pictures, sorry, no extra hands!) While they were baking, I cleaned up and the kids went to play. I let the cookies cool a few minutes, then started to put on the icing (which the kids no longer help with).
Then I heard water sounds. Probably, Seth just had to use the bathroom and is washing his hands. But the water noises stayed more than a few minutes.
Then, I heard more sounds, like splashing water sounds and something about "sinking" and "floating".
They were doing an 'experiment' - finding out what sinks and what floats!
I nearly flipped. There was water all over the bathroom.
Today, we experimented outside with sinking and floating. Except for the mud stains, I think it went much better.
This picture is Natalie to show she now has two full teeth on the bottom. (She's getting one on top now too, but you can't see it yet. It's the one off to one side, not the middle...that's going to look weird when it comes in!) Kaitlyn has all but the eye teeth and two year old molars broken through now, but some are hard to see. You should see her down a pack of fruit snacks though!
Isn't she cute? She brings me things and she tries to put EVERYTHING over her head. Drisella (Carolyn) was not happy about Natalie wearing this, but she survived the sharing process!
"A song is a wonderful kind of thing, so lift up your voice and sing!"(But what we were hearing here was more commonly referred to as "noise".)
A day trip to plant - Kaitlyn was exhausted!
The babies refuse to wear a bib. Seth wants to wear a bib. Go figure!
Seth wanted to make a cave with bats. So with a little scissor help, here it is! He has so much creativity lately.
The picture was to show the three week time span when my poor pathetic small azalea is in bloom. (Look far back into the picture and notice what used to be Carolyn's whitish pink socks - now grey from mud. She and Seth can get so nasty in the backyard!)
And some modest bubble bath pictures.
They LOVE bubble baths...hint hint grandparents- bubble bath is an excellent 'prize' that doesn't take up space in the toy box.
This picture needed it's own 'story space.'
So, why all these random objects on the bathroom counter? Read below to find out...
anyways, I had had a few bad Mommy days the past week, so to make up for it, we decided to make sugar cookies as Carolyn had been requesting for weeks.
They like to use the cookie cutters. (no pictures, sorry, no extra hands!) While they were baking, I cleaned up and the kids went to play. I let the cookies cool a few minutes, then started to put on the icing (which the kids no longer help with).
Then I heard water sounds. Probably, Seth just had to use the bathroom and is washing his hands. But the water noises stayed more than a few minutes.
Then, I heard more sounds, like splashing water sounds and something about "sinking" and "floating".
They were doing an 'experiment' - finding out what sinks and what floats!
I nearly flipped. There was water all over the bathroom.
Today, we experimented outside with sinking and floating. Except for the mud stains, I think it went much better.
Comments
LOve MOM
Post a Comment